Triangle-Patterned Prints

Posted by Ferren, 24 February 2012

The colours of this post remind me of a party. This pattern is so fun to me! I’ve seen this design a few other places in various colours – does anyone know what it’s called? Or if it even has a name? Whatever it is, I love it.

If the owner of this lovely bedroom is asking, I recommend one of these…

  • Filed under:
  • Trends
  • Share this article:
Sign up


Sign up now and get a free print

Sign up for the Easyart newsletter to take advantage of this exclusive offer and receive updates on the latest artists and collections.