Service & Help
- Shipping & delivery
- Payment methods
- Help with saved items
- Price promise
- Terms & conditions
- About Easyart
- Ethical Statement
Easyart understands the responsibilities that come with being a successful business. That’s why we’ve adopted the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code, verifying to customers that our business practises are ethically sound.
The ETI is a ground breaking alliance of companies, trade unions and voluntary organisations who work together to improve the working lives of people across the globe who make or grow consumer goods — everything from tea to t-shirts, from flowers to footballs. For more information on the ETI please visit www.ethicaltrade.org.
Easyart takes great care to ensure that all levels of our business meet the highest ethical standards. Acknowledging that achieving this requires a structured and considered effort; in partnership with the ETO we have put in place a clear framework to achieve these goals.
Easyart’s Ethical Code of Conduct
- Compliance with local laws
- All employment is chosen freely
- Freedom of Association and freedom to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
- Environmental protection
- Communication and supervision
How we achieve this
The vast majority of our production takes place at our factory in Sussex. This gives us full oversight of operations, meaning we can be sure targets are met. Through the appointment and training of a senior manager we have put in place a compliance structure that accounts for all stages of the production process. This involves the regular review of business practise and employment conditions, ensuring standards are met.
Understanding the potential environmental impact of our business has encouraged us to take important steps. By taking care when selecting suppliers, all our timber, wood and card comes from sustainably sources. Likewise we have implemented a series of steps throughout our factory to minimise waste and recycle wherever possible. We will continue to explore new ways of reducing waste, and always consider the environmental impact of our actions.
- Custom frames handmade in the UK, with price guarantee
- Friendly and knowledgeable UK Customer Services
- Special robust packaging protects your goods in transit
- Guaranteed quality and customer satisfaction or your money back
- Simple and secure payment methods
“Have bought several prints from you and very satisfied with products and service” - Brian